Battery tips and tricks
- Always carry batteries in a battery case or in your device.
- Never carry or store your batteries loose or near metallic objects.
- Always keep your batteries dry and away from water.
- Never expose your batteries to an open flame.
- Visually inspect your batteries regularly. If the wrapper is damaged in any way DO NOT USE IT. It is important to either replace the battery or take the battery to a shop to have it re-wrapped.
- Do not overcharge or over discharge your batteries. If a battery has been over charged/discharged DO NOT USE IT and properly discard it.
- Do not charge your batteries unattended or while sleeping.
- Check on charging batteries periodically (recommended every 30 min) and promptly remove them from the charger as soon as they finished charging.
- Do not expose your battery extreme temperatures both heat and cold.
- Properly recycle dead batteries. Most communities and many stores have recycling programs in place.
By following these guidelines you can be sure you’re using it safely.
- Name: A to Z
- Name: Z to A
- Price: Low to High
- Price: High to Low